Conveyancing: Sale, Purchase & Retirement Living Contracts
Each transaction has its individual aspects and our solicitors have many years’ experience in guiding clients through the particular circumstances of their matter and ensuring that they are kept fully informed as it proceeds. All conveyancing transactions are handled by a partner of the firm but our friendly support staff are also very capable and experienced and there to assist you in the progress of your matter to settlement. Phone us to discuss your requirements and ask for an obligation-free estimate of the expenses involved in your proposed transaction.
For most Australians, the acquisition of any real estate is one of the biggest purchases they will ever undertake and contracts can be complex and full of traps for the unwary. Whatever your transaction, whether commercial or domestic, including retirement living accommodation, it is essential to be properly advised on every aspect before you commit yourself. Our experienced conveyancing solicitors can advise you BEFORE you attend that auction or sign that contract.
Some Aspects Of Sale & Purchase Transactions
- Auctions, Cooling-Off Periods
- Pre-Purchase Reports – Strata, Building or Pest Inspections
- Co-Ordinating a Simultaneous Sale & Purchase
- Buying Off the Plan
- Capital Gains Tax & GST issues
- Stamp Duty on Contracts
- Deposit Bond in Lieu of Deposit
- Retirement Village Contract Requirements
- Declarations for Surcharge
- Exemption and CGT retention exemption
- Discharging a Mortgage & Financing a New Purchase
- Refinancing a Present Loan