Over 90 years we have provided the highest quality legal services to our clients
The original firm of F C Bryant & Co was established in 1927 by Frederick Charles Bryant (1902-1968), at Station House, Tramway Arcade, Rockdale, and has always remained a family based partnership
On 1 July 1999, F C Bryant & Co became F C Bryant Thomas & Co when the former principals, John Bryant, Fred’s son, Gordon Bryant, Fred’s grandson, and Pat Stemp, were joined by Ken Thomas. John Bryant, who had been a partner in the original firm for more than 50 years and remained as a consultant to the partnership, retired in 2010. Pat retired in 2008.
For over 90 years we have provided the highest quality legal services to our clients, many of whom are the third and fourth generations of our firm’s original clients, and are proud to continue that fine tradition into the 21st century.
Our slideshow captures some images from the firm’s history.