Are you worried by the prospect of a court case or legal dispute? We can advise or represent you in court or tribunal proceedings, either civil or criminal. If you need to take or defend an action, make a claim for breach of an agreement, if you require representation for driving offences, accident claims, commercial disputes, in relation to a a disputed will, or other action to pursue your rights, contact us now.

If you have received a claim or need to commence an action, our office will provide professional service to take action on your behalf. Our solicitors will -